The secret to his prolific goal scoring;)

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

thuoght this was a laugh:

Former Chelsea striker Mateja Kezman has revealed he wants to become a monk. He says he spends as much time thinking about God as he can and claims that his only vice is tattoos, but is becoming less obsessed with them thanks to the Lord's help. (The Sun)

Hes not doing that good, last season he scored 6 in Turkey and so far this season 1.

Its really incredible to me that he has scored 126goals in 172 matches in Holland and did nothing after that.

But then again Sheva is the same story, so it must be just unlucky for us.

Hes not doing that good, last season he scored 6 in Turkey and so far this season 1.

Its really incredible to me that he has scored 126goals in 172 matches in Holland and did nothing after that.

Yeah, but then again Sheva scored lots of goals in Ukraine too unless I'm mistaking. Besides, Sheva joined us at age 30. Kezman was younger.

I was really happy when we signed Kezman. I knew of him and his goal scoring abilities. But boy did I get disappointed.

Yeah, but then again Sheva scored lots of goals in Ukraine too unless I'm mistaking. Besides, Sheva joined us at age 30. Kezman was younger.

I was really happy when we signed Kezman. I knew of him and his goal scoring abilities. But boy did I get disappointed.

Also to compare the Dutch league to Serie A is not very fair. The dutch league is not bad but nowhere near the level of competition in Italy, where you have Juve, Roma, Inter, AC, Lazio and many other strong clubs. Holland has Ajax and PSV (Feyenoord are sh*t). Simply put, Sheva's record in Italy is far more impressive than Kezman's in Holland, despite Kezman scoring more goals. Saying that, they have both been s*it here :woohoo: