Jose interested in Liverpool?

loz

no, i don't think he'll be coming back to any english club. Portugal national team, or some team in Spain. Don't think Italy anymore after seeing Milan's game today ancelotti seems to be safe (for now).

"It is unacceptable that the unscrupulous press uses the name of Mourinho when they try to create or profit from current controversial situations in different teams as has happened recently," he added"

any club in a crisis right now will have Mourinho linked to them.

any club in a crisis right now will have Mourinho linked to them.

Newcastle have managed to steer clear icon_wink.gif

Liverpool are the only side he'd come back here to manage. Hope he goes abroad or goes to a national team but I fear Liverpool.

With the way the current owners are treating Benitez, if you were Mourinho, remembering his problems with Roman and his cronies would you really want to go there where the fans hate you, the money situation is uncertain and the club owners don't have a clue and think a manager is an expendable commodity?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

With the way the current owners are treating Benitez, if you were Mourinho, remembering his problems with Roman and his cronies would you really want to go there where the fans hate you, the money situation is uncertain and the club owners don't have a clue and think a manager is an expendable commodity?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

I pretty much said the same thing, that the way the Liverpool Club is being treated by these cowboys Gillette and Hicks there is no way he would come to Anfield

Scott

Archived