Everton=crap fans and crap team

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Crap fans? Yes.

Crap team? No.

I thought that Everton fought very well and caused us some trouble at times.

Their fans wasn't as good however. Only positive comment I have about them is that they appeared to have stayed the entire game and didn't leave in the end when most knew Everton would lose. I didn't see anyone leave anyway, but perhaps the cameras didn't want to show that. icon_rolleyes.gif

I was thrilled with the result tonight, obviously because weve got to another Cup Final but also because i was sick of hearing about how good the atmosphere was going to be from Everton fans/players/ex players and how we couldnt be able to cope etc etc

Maybe its a Merseyside thing.

Had to laugh when 2nd half, well before the goal, the SKY TV commentator said:

"All the noise is coming from the Chelsea fans"

It definately is a merseyside thing. Why do they think they have a monopoly on creating an atmosphere............ ?

Harsh words. I will give everton some credit because they seemed to cause some problems and force big pete to make a few quick saves. But when youre that close to the first chance at silverware in years, and that is the support a team gets, i can hardly blame the players for falling short

Now, fingers crossed the americans leave liverpool, buy everton with their millions, and put Rafa's band of merry welfare claimants in the ground where they belong. I'll keep prayin happy0034.gif

Pointed out to my young lad early in the game ''Jesus, Chelsea fans are on form tonight ''.

Every chant they sung we could hear , full throttle , even ''Your support is f***in sh*t ''.

Was particularly happy because at the Bridge , they came out on top in the vocal noise department.

Neville Neville you're a c*nt you're a c*nt and you'll always be a c*nt you'll always be a c*nt...........................

Top effort from the fans that went last night they done us proud as did the team - those fans should get a free ticket to the final!

All the papers this morning are stating that the Everton fans roared their team on with passion, whilst we lacked it because we didn't sell out.

icon_rolleyes.gif what a f*****g joke

We just have to accept we'll never get any credit for anything...remember us beating man city 6-0?...they had built it up as chelsea's unbeaten home record set to go, we stuffed them and they all said City were poor and made it easy for us.

All the papers this morning are stating that the Everton fans roared their team on with passion, whilst we lacked it because we didn't sell out.

We just have to accept we'll never get any credit for anything.

Avram Grant knows the feeling

We just have to accept we'll never get any credit for anything.

Avram Grant knows the feeling

Respect and credit has to be earned - AG is heading in the right direction for a payout but hes not there yet

Everton are another one of these clubs that seem to think they are bigger than us, or that we never had any fans untill Roman came along. And even the media seems happy to go along with it. Teams like Everton,Villa and Newcastle are portrayed as being huge clubs with massive support but the facts/stats just dont back it up.(when comparing them to us anyway)

Our alltime average attendances are bigger than the clubs mentioned, and Everton have won the league 8 times. So its not as if they can use success or lack of it as any kind of excuse.

I dont remember it being regularly mentioned the other day when the mighty gooners failed to sell all their tickets in the first leg at home.

Then again it would'nt be would it, they dont care about the competition do they???????

Well their fans did when they spent 5hrs crying on the M4 last year 541.gif