Barnsley in the cup

Alan

We'll probably lose this one. As long as Grant is here we're s*it. icon_mad.gif

Moos, comments like that are pretty pointless.

Believe me, I feel down at the moment. Very Down. The recent football has been shocking and I really want to forget the whole episode of Sunday's final. But I still wouldn't post anything quite as negative as that - not when we're playing a team like Barnsley.

I would like to get two tickets, but they are not going on General Sale. I've managed to persuade a willing victim to take me, could anyone help out? Pretty please.

(Nibs - I know I'm a woman and all that, and I was going to Chelsea since I was a little child - but I've always been a passionate supporter and can only apologise for my wish to go to the match)

(Nibs - I know I'm a woman and all that, and I was going to Chelsea since I was a little child - but I've always been a passionate supporter and can only apologise for my wish to go to the match)

Jane I wondered what you were going on about there and it was a case of 300.gif .

Then I realised on another thread I posted about lots of women and kids forming a big part of our support nowadays and the affect that has on the atmosphere. Sorry. Probably sounded a tad sexist. I'm not saying "bloody women, should know their place - shouldn't be allowed to attend football matches etc etc". I know football is pretty much a family thing these days and it's good in a way to see. It's just a real shame that the atmosphere has been hit so badly and Chelsea seem to have been affected more than many. Brings us back to that old arguement of bringing back safe terraced areas - which I'm all for.....................

We'll probably lose this one. As long as Grant is here we're s*it. icon_mad.gif

Moos, comments like that are pretty pointless.

Believe me, I feel down at the moment. Very Down. The recent football has been shocking and I really want to forget the whole episode of Sunday's final. But I still wouldn't post anything quite as negative as that - not when we're playing a team like Barnsley.

Well maybe I am very negative but that only makes me feel better when we actually win. icon_wink.gif

Sorry Jane, my sister is going in place of me with my Dad and Brother.

Oh well, it was worth a try. BTW in my delight at the thought of getting a ticket I totally forget to say how sorry I was that you weren't able to make it. My apologies and I am really sorry.

Still, if anyone else can get me two tickets - I would be most grateful! (Well not that grateful, but you wouldn't really want me to be that grateful anyway.)

Archived