You bunch of yellow bellied swines!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

icon_lol.gif

Arsenal dropped another 2 points today and as far as I'm concerned we are still in the hunt for the title. None of this getting dragged back into the fourth spot battle for me!

Onwards and Upwards!!

Come on you Blues!

This is just typical of what a strange season it has been. 0-0 against Wigan is a terrible result at any time, but as we are approaching the run in and with their biggest rivals both not playing, Arsenal will be severly gutted.

IF (and that is a big if!!) we can perform anything like we did in our previous two games before the Barnsley nightmare and we go on to beat both Utd and the Gooners in our games against them, who knows, we could just win the f**king league against all the odds!!!!

I won't hold my breath and I get the feeling there are many on this forum praying that doesn't happen!!

For it to be anywhere near possible, I suggest Grant tells Malouda, SWP and Pizarro not to bother attending anymore matches or even training sessions. And the likes of Essien, Ballack, Kalou and Anelka be told in no uncertain terms that another performance like yesterdays and they are history.

From now until the end of the season it has to be:

Cech

Paulo JT Carvo Cole / Bridge

Maka

Lamps Ballack

Joey Kalou

Drogba

Subs Anelka, Alex, Essien, Mikel, Carlo

If we win our two games in hand we can go... 2 points behind them? By 'eck!

If we don't beat Derby and Sunderland well then we deserve to fight it out for 3rd.

PS- I didn't even know there were any league games today icon_lol.gif nice surprise this.

A lot of ifs I know, but if JT can rally the troops, you never know.

i think were still in with a shout but i still think manure will win it.

I cant see us beating both Le arse and manure but you never know. 317.gif

id like to see us try

Cech

paulo-carv-JT-bridge

joey-ballack-lampard-kalou

drogba-anelka

ballck and lampard might be too atack minded but from what we have seen they can play together when theres wide men to pass to and ballack could act as the more holding player that he has apparently played as in the past.

kalou isnt a winger but hes played from the left before and with sinclair out the only other options are malouda adn swp icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

i would like to see drogba and anelka up front together, they have both been crap since we got them from the ANC and bolton but IMO drogba played better last season when he had sheva or kalou up with him and i dont think anelka can play up on his own

i

Cech

paulo-carv-JT-bridge

joey-ballack-lampard-kalou

drogba-anelka

The bit on bold most significant - I think for us to have a chance in the title we need a totally solid back four and for me that means Paulo ar right back way ahead of Belletti.

If we win our two games in hand we can go... 2 points behind them? By 'eck!

If we don't beat Derby and Sunderland well then we deserve to fight it out for 3rd..

If we don't beat Derby and Sunderland we deserve to be fighting against relegation.

:woohoo:

Arsenal dropped another 2 points today and as far as I'm concerned we are still in the hunt for the title. None of this getting dragged back into the fourth spot battle for me!

Onwards and Upwards!!

Come on you Blues!

Now it really is in our hands, win all remaining EP games and we win the title, simple, if it wernt for AG !

if we win the title, which is a massive if, it will be in spite of grant not because of him...it's up to jt to get the players together and up for the fight (like in half time of extra time in carling cup final) cos grant clearly can't do it

if we win the title, which is a massive if, it will be in spite of grant not because of him...it's up to jt to get the players together and up for the fight (like in half time of extra time in carling cup final) cos grant clearly can't do it

Brit, I'm afraid we're going to have to give you a verbal warning for your continued dissent this time. Please if you can sign the form and return it to me immediately.

Kind regards,

The True Chelsea Supporters

We are certainly closer than I would have imagined and with the season we've had thats all credit to Grant and not in spite of him,

JT was'nt rallying anybody in the games when Alex was playing and we done pretty well,

Not blaming JT for anything and glad he's back but credit where it's due we done better with the fringe players than we have with the big boys back and that's more likely because they try harder than any tactical errors(bar the CC final)

no Arsenal fans will call for Wengers head if they dont hang on to top spot and he's undoubtably a good manager in charge of some great players.

I'm still amazed we are in with a shout but would be ready to have a rant far surpassing anything Keagan could muster if we had a chance on the last day of the campaign icon_lol.gif

Anyone finding Peek a bit of a freak or am I just easily bored?

bridge out he is amater in defence better is to play wing

he can stop nothing in defense all player can play with him

hiliaro

ferreira alex terry cole

maka

ballack lampard

cole kalou

drogba

sub : carhvallo cudicini malouda mikel essien

We are a lot closer than we think. With Arsenal drawing, it is actually now in our hands. We are yet to play Arsenal and Man U at home.

They will be massive matches, and if Grant can pull off the impossible and win them both, then I think we will take the title.

It is not unreasonable to expect us to match the top two in the other matches. Chances are that we wont win every other match, but chances are that they won't either. We just need to match their records, and to win both of the big matches at the Bridge.

If Jose was in charge, I would be confident. Not so sure under Grant, but stranger things have happened.

We can absolutely do this, and who would have thought at the beginning of the season when

the club was an utter mess as Jose was leaving, and the Arse were lighting the world up while ManU was doing its best imitation of the Red Army, that we would be in such a position.

Looking at the standings today actually got me a wee bit aroused. Sorry for sharing

Come on you Blues!

::Scalf::::Scalf::::Scalf::

+1

And if the big if comes true, it will not only be in spite of Grant, but also thanks to Arse and Manure f*cking up royally. Which only one of them may do anyway.

I know, I know, me of little faith icon_sad.gif

Dear Lord, are you guys SERIOUS???

Win the bloody title? You are delusional, dear buddies, out of your minds!

I don't doubt for a second that playing at our best we could win all eleven remaining games and nick the title, but be honest, is there any chance that we'll do it?

Under Jose I'd have been rubbing my hands at the prospect of coming up on the rails, confident that he'd have us focused on each game as it came along, everyone behind the 11 on the pitch, all mentally and tactically prepared for everything, but it's not The Special One who's at the helm, it's The Grunting One, the hopeless architect of The New Chelsea - inept, incapable, embarrassing.

Forget it, don't get all excited about something that just isn't going to happen. Trust me, by the time The Arse walk away from SB on Easter Sunday, you'll ALL be calling for The Grunter's head!

Guest Sindre
IF we win our two games(sunderland and derby) we would be on LEVEL points as arsenanal

No. If we win the matches against Derby and Sunderland we will be two points behind Arsenal. IF we beat them at home however, we will be one point ahead.

And i really don`t think that we have a chance to win the league this season. We have a manager that wount win big matches and i think we will draw against Arsenal and Manchester United at home.

I agree with Sindre on this, we might beat Derby and Sunderland, but I honestly believe that Grant has not got the ability to handle Manure and Ars*nal

Howe many more times do you want to give Grant, me he has had one too many.

Guest Sindre
Remember...Man u and Arsenal both must play Liverpool again this season....dropped points possibly?

Maybe Arsenal but i think Manchester United will beat them at home. And if Liverpool loose Gerrard or Torres for the Manchester United game they won`t have a chance.

But Sunday 23 of March will be a very important day. Manchester United play Liverpool at home and we meet Arsenal on Stamford Bridge.

I agree with Sindre on this, we might beat Derby and Sunderland, but I honestly believe that Grant has not got the ability to handle Manure and Ars*nal

I have to agree here. I'll always be optimistic but I cant see us beating both of them.