I cant watch the game! what are my options?

Essien's Strike

blasted easter family stuff!! i cant watch the match so i need to know what kind of programming will be available to me -

if i avoid the result, will it be shown later on or something? its probably wise to note here i havet got chelsea TV anymore - so is it on again later somewhere?

can you download matches from some crazy arabic site somehow?

im freaking out here - surely theres something!!!

sadwalk.gif

Download Sopcast from any link at the bottom of this page HERE.

Install it & open it up.

Login as anonymous.

Copy and paste this into the address box at the top....

sop://202.190.75.149:3912/3606

Hit the blue arrow and wait for the player to open up and buffer, be patient, once it has started buffering just leave it and wait.

Dont try connecting until about 30 minutes before kick off.

I just re-upgraded my Sky package because it's getting to that interesting part of the season now, and it feels slightly better Sky robbing money blind every month.

Plus, those streams are good, but that delay makes all the difference.

Trouble is, I have to make do with a widescreen in Essex, as opposed to that 42" plasma in Florida!

so basically i have worked out that 5Live is the only way to get the game live, which i will have to get on my mobile phone probably..

maayybbbeeee a SopCast stream could be done but they only have a 1 MB line at their house - so i dont know if it will cut it..

oh man why me T_T

I just re-upgraded my Sky package because it's getting to that interesting part of the season now, and it feels slightly better Sky robbing money blind every month.

Plus, those streams are good, but that delay makes all the difference.

Trouble is, I have to make do with a widescreen in Essex, as opposed to that 42" plasma in Florida!

ha ::Scalf::

Archived