DONT WANT TO KNOW UNTIL ITS ALL OVER.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Has anyone ever felt so nervous about watching a match on tv that you consider going to be d for a couple of hrs because you just cant stand the thought of losing. I did this once, arsenal away c/l but only lasted a couple of mins. Even worse i didnt want to go to this years carling cup final for the same reasons, i went of course. WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!.iIm starting to get the same feelings about man ure at home.. please someone help me or am i not alone?

I'm just the same, sometimes I think at least the agony will be quick if I just see what the score is at the end. But I usually remind myself that I don't want to miss the fantastic-ness (?) of them winning as it happens. If it's not on telly I can never usually resist watching the text commentary on bbcsport (can't bear to listen to radio) - in the old days, I could be known to just stare at teletext. Me and my son did that last season when we heard WHU were beating MU - quickly put the telly on and put teletext on and stared at the screen for about 5 minutes until it said FT.