FA Cup final

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I'll be watching as a neutral, but will probably lean slightly towards Cardiff, JFH being the only vaguely Chelsea related connection I can think of - well ok, Glen Johnson is at Portsmouth but he was never a regular here, I think he spent more time on loan than at The Bridge.

There is no logical reason for us to not be playing at Wembley. But that's football for you icon_wink.gif

I'm gonna have to say Cardiff because Enckelman plays there. He's really a good keeper, but most people just remember that one big gaffe against Birmingham, so it would be nice for him to taste a bit of glory for a change. And yeah, Jimmy's there too.

Incidentally, because of his time at the New Library, Diarra doesn't even come into it. Glen Johnson may not have been a first team regular, but even with all the time he spent on loan, he was more Chelsea than Diarra ever was.

Incidentally, because of his time at the New Library, Diarra doesn't even come into it. Glen Johnson may not have been a first team regular, but even with all the time he spent on loan, he was more Chelsea than Diarra ever was.

Do they both have Premier League winners medals?

Jonno did get a medal in the 2004/05 season.

Interesting question that. My honest answer would have to be that I don't know. Checking up, it seems that Glen Johnson made 41 first team appearances, compared with Diarra's 13, which makes it far more likely that Johnson would have a medal than Diarra.

Diarra does however, have a League Cup Winners medal for Chelsea against Le Arse.

With Peter Ridsdale at Cardiff I couldn't possibly want them to win.

And if I had any doubts it was sealed this morning when I heard Ridsdale interviewed on radio 5. He said he hopes Manure beat us on Wednesday... tw*t.

With Peter Ridsdale at Cardiff I couldn't possibly want them to win.

And if I had any doubts it was sealed this morning when I heard Ridsdale interviewed on radio 5. He said he hopes Manure beat us on Wednesday... tw*t.

You've helped me decide, cheers happy0034.gif