Keane To Liverpool

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

BBC Sport are reporting that Robbie Keane will move to Liverpool in an £18m pounds deal within 'the next 24 hours'.

He'll be a good signing for them, but I still think a new winger is a more pressing problem to solve.

I have no regard for either T*ttenham or their supporters,however I do feel sorry for them on this occasion as a football supporter.

Robbie Keane has forged a strong relationship with the filth and they regard him as a hero.

It is dissapointing when you lose one of your best players.......

....... especially when you thought you had such a strong bond with them.

As a kid I felt pretty similar when Andy Townsend insisted on going to the midlands,supporting a football team can sometimes be a real kick in the teeth!

OH WELL!

(Tom hark)

'The Tottenham sing .......I dont know why.......Cos after the match there gonna die!!'

:lol:

cant f**king stand the little tosser. just gives me another reason to hate him and the dippers. that stupid, 5 year old in a playground celebration makes me want to punch through his head.

This pisses me off, as he is very overpriced, but if bloated Rafa can rub his two brain cells together and start him he will be a very useful player. That said, I bet he's on the bench with Torres alone up front and Stevie the scumbag back out wide within 2 months.

Now, Spurts are allegedly using that money to get Arshavin :PiANo: There goes the potential for seeing him shine for the remaining few years of his prime. Stupid dippers, stupid f*cking Spuds

edit: its up on BBC now:

20.3 million pounds. Thats 58 million total for his career. utter utter madness

Deco for 8 looks like a steal. Good job to Sp*rs for fleecing them because I bet Benitez wont have a pot to ngog in after that

Edited by TheWestwayWonder

According to sky sports he handed in a transfer request - loyal sp*rs hero :PiANo::PiANo:

Playing devil's advocate for a moment - the fact that he handed in a transfer request means he gives up a lump sum cut of the transfer fee from Spurs. If he hadn't done that and Spurs had sold him anyway then they would have been out of pocket.

I just wonder if the likes of Frank and Didier would be considering doing that if their hearts are really set on a move away. Does the fact that they haven't mean that they aren't really committed to leaving or that they aren't prepared to give up the cash?

I remember watching Keane at Cov after he had moved from Wolves.

He absolutely terrorised our defence playing for Coventry,mind you we did always seem to struggle against Cov.

He became a miserable little pr*ck at Le*ds and Sp*rs and now he is going for the hatrick!!

I remember watching Keane at Cov after he had moved from Wolves.

He absolutely terrorised our defence playing for Coventry,mind you we did always seem to struggle against Cov.

He became a miserable little pr*ck at Le*ds and Sp*rs and now he is going for the hatrick!!

Don't forget that we tried to sign him from Italy, but he turned us down and chose Leeds.

I think he's overrated and overpriced, but he's had a good couple of season at Spuds and been a regular scorer.

Don't forget that we tried to sign him from Italy, but he turned us down and chose Leeds.

I think he's overrated and overpriced, but he's had a good couple of season at Spuds and been a regular scorer.

Great point I completely forgot!!!

Benitez in the transfer market amazes me.

It seems like he is an expert in picking up quality players from the Spanish League for bargain prices.

But at the same time he's an expert in picking up sub-standard players from the Premiership for completely overinflated prices.

He is a bit of an enigma, one minute can look like a great player another, just a waste of space ! Think that is why he has never settled, many managers have had trouble picking him.

To be honest I think that Liverpoo will be slightly better with him but any better with him than Crouch ? I am not sure it is real progress in terms of the squad.

Everybody saying they are looking forward to him teaming uo with Torres. Could work well I suppose, but they have always struck me as quite selfish players.

Lets hope he goes the same way as Kewell and Crouch at the no hopers. Particularly as talksh*te twats were creaming themselves over going to the best club that has ever been this morning !

oh.... and that goal celebration :w**k2: (suerly someone in his career has advised him how he looks)

Seriously hope he doesn't prove to be a good signing for the scousers.

Boula looked a decent player for us until that 2-1 defeat where Keane turned him inside out and he ended up having a nightmare. And can't forget his late, late equaliser in thet 4-4 game last season.