Any Of Us Want To Get Behind West Ham? :(

blizeH
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Having said that I am beginning to come round to Mod's way of thinking. Before kick off I thought I would not grudge West Ham a win because of Franco but now that the game is under way my natural instincts returned and I am willing on West Brom. Somehow I doubt that will change when Zola is in charge. You just can't go against everything that is right and proper!!

I hope they lose every game, get relegated and go into liquidation! Zola or not!

totally agree, couldnt care less who manages them, i hope the gypsy gits disappear into oblivion. tossers.

blize, he has gone mate, deep breaths!

id still hate them if they had a full coaching staff of ex chelsea and a full squad of ex chelsea players, simply because they have the horriblest, two faced, sh*ttest fans this side of liverpool.

Come on blizeH, wanting to see Wet Spam slog their guts for a victory against West Brom is as entertaining as sticking your penis in the oven!

is there no where sacred from your penis mod? :angry:

our dave reckons the wba fans were singing your boss is a chelsea fan :angry:

I've been humming "Torn" to myself ever since Franco was confirmed as the new Hammers boss. Torn, because Franco is one of my all-time favourite players, and now he's managing the loathesome pikeys. What to think?

After yesterday's match, I have my answer (even though Zola wasn't on the bench yet): I want the Hammers to lose more than I want Zola to do well.

So there.

Pretty action packed game so far is this... 2-2 already, no way that was a penalty though, very very harsh. Poor Zola, hope he gets a win in his first game...

went for a couple of jars after work on Friday in the Marriot Hotel, which beleive it or not is my local (workwise anyway) and the West Ham team coaches pulled in, waited about to see if Franco was there but did not spot him, spoke to one of the staff in the bar who confirmed Franco was not with the squad.

It is maybe because I am a foreigner and have only been supporting Chelsea from the distance of several thousand km, but I take a very different stance on the whole affair.

First, Zola is the REASON I support Chelsea in the first place. He is my all-time favourite player hands down. Ever since I first saw him in action against the newly promoted Sunderland (whom we dutifully thrashed), I was sold to the Royal Blue. Nothing and noone can take that away form me. As far as it goes, Zola is a legend and in my eyes, impeccable.

Second, I have no hatred for West Ham. Again, it is probably because I am foreign to the atmosphere in London, the numerous rivalries between clubs, the quality of their support, but I actually like West Ham, they have always been a nice team to watch and I have enjoyed the times when they would beat ManU or any other of the big four. Then again, I used to think the same of Tottenham - they were as a matter of fact my second team in the EPL up until this year. There, I said it !

There is not enough space for hatred in my football heart and right now it is fully occupied by the scum- they are to me the embodiment of all evil football-wise and my blood rushes even as I see them play.

Third, I am somewhat surprised to see so many people with strong feelings against West Ham. They were after all the club that has given some of the outstanding players in our current team - FFS, Joe Cole is the current holder of Player of the season award and Frank is an all-time Chelsea legend as far I know. If the same goes on to happen with Zola, I believe we will all be happy for it.

I wish Gianfranco the best and I hope he does wonders with West Ham. There are only two games in which I will want him to lose, preferably by a margin, but aside from these, he can beat other teams to his heart's desire. I pray I see him one day at Stamford Bridge again.

Edited by Virosh

Frank is an all-time Chelsea legend

and is treat like sh*t by the gypsys. i think you need to look into how they feel about us and the sh*t they sing at every game, not just ones between us. ask anyone on here whos been to games at the caravan and ask how they were treat. maybe you need to know why we hate them before coming out with things like

FFS, Joe Cole is the current holder of Player of the season award and Frank is an all-time Chelsea legend

they never "gave us them", we bought them for pretty good fees.

and is treat like sh*t by the gypsys. i think you need to look into how they feel about us and the sh*t they sing at every game, not just ones between us. ask anyone on here whos been to games at the caravan and ask how they were treat. maybe you need to know why we hate them before coming out with things like

they never "gave us them", we bought them for pretty good fees.

dkw,

Like I said, I am not familiar with the football rivalries in London and, as I have never been to a West Ham game, I can't know what they sing. I fully accept that they may be a bunch of nasty twats in the majority, but since I have never experienced it, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

And I didn't mean to say West Ham gave us JC and Frank. I am sorry if thats what you made out of it. But certainly you can recognize that something good can indeed come out of their ranks ? :rules2: