Correct Score Poll/bet Vs Villa

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

What will be the final score against Aston Villa?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the final score against Aston Villa?

• 0-0
    • 1-0
    • 1-1
    • 2-0
    • 2-1
    • 2-2
    • 3-0
    • 3-1
    • 3-2
    • 3-3
    • 4-0
    • 4-1
    • 4-2
    • 4-3
    • 4-4
    • 5-0
    • 5-1
    • 5-2
    • 5-3
    • 5-4
    • 5-5
    • Chelsea Lose

We have a new benefactor in Mad Mac to add to the original John McCrirrick's of the Shed End in Bonetti and Chippy.

So correct score polls are back as of the Villa game this weekend.

Cheers to all three of you.

Going for a marginal 1-0 win. Anelka still not impressing me, Drogba still looks a million miles from fit and with doubts over Joe's fitness and Deco out I am not expecting us to create a huge amount of chances against a Villa side that has started the season well.

I think it will be a cautious Chelsea approach.

I'd prefer to see how we play tomorrow before I make a prediction as a lot depends on how fit Drogba will be after another possible 90 minutes,

I think this could tell us how good our defence really is and how much we do/dont miss Ricky,

in case I dont get back on before the game as I'm going down south, I will vote now for a slim 2-1...

Our games against Villa seem to produce goals (I have no facts or figures to back that claim up!) so I've gone for a 3-2 win.

P.S - if any of you have seen my recent predictions, my 3-2 high scoring prediction almost guarantees this will end 0-0 B)

Edited by Completefisher

I'm out early in the morning so I had to put the bet on tonight...

1-1 had the most vote followed by 2-1 so I put £2 on each...we all know this is a tricky one so I kept the bets low.

Bet Type: Single

Chelsea v Aston Villa

Correct Score

15/2 1-1

Possible Payout: 17.00 2.00 GBP

and

Bet Type: Single

Chelsea v Aston Villa

Correct Score

15/2 2-1

Possible Payout: 17.00 2.00 GBP

Good luck and thanks for your guesses everyone.

Sorry about putting the bet on early...I am down south buying a house and had to do some bargaining today, luckily a price has been agreed and I am hoping nothing gets in the way of the deal now.

I was so wrapped up in the house buying thing that I thought we were playing today...even put my BPL in last night.

anyway hopefully the bets went on the right scores.

Sorry about putting the bet on early...I am down south buying a house and had to do some bargaining today, luckily a price has been agreed and I am hoping nothing gets in the way of the deal now.

I was so wrapped up in the house buying thing that I thought we were playing today...even put my BPL in last night.

anyway hopefully the bets went on the right scores.

Are you counting on our winnings to finance your house?