Starting To Worry Now

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

we'r with out a doubt right now in my mind well worth are league position, with lampard the best player in the prem so far this season IMO.

that said there's nothing between us and the scousers, they have beaten united at home everton away and come from 2-0 down today... if they win the league in need to leave the contry!!

so please can some one assure me that this attrocity against football wont happen.. !!

or should i just go ahead and reserve a place for all uk based CSR members now?

Look where Hull City, Man Utd and (unfortunatley) Spuds are - they won't be there come d-day, there is a lot of football between now and May. We'll see what happens around Christmas time, but don't panic, yes they did come back from 2-0 down, but City's mentality must have been terrible for that to happen.

that said there's nothing between us and the scousers, they have beaten united at home everton away and come from 2-0 down today... if they win the league in need to leave the contry!!

so please can some one assure me that this attrocity against football wont happen.. !!

Ugh... can you imagine that?

If the dippers win the League, Gerrard will have won every club trophy... disgusting. If that happens I might well boycott football.

I know Torres was missing for the Man Utd game but I think Liverpool are gonna rely on him as much as Utd have relied on Ronaldo the last couple of seasons. If he misses a few games or hits a bad patch, I really do think the scousers will struggle.

They are getting better, but still got a bit lucky yesterday. Man City went down to 10 men and Robinho missed an absolute sitter at 2-1 which would have been game over.

Torres is class though and all the time they have him playing well, they have a chance.

The scousers have ridden their luck so far this season. They have won at least 2 or 3 matches that they should have drawn or even lost.

We are only 7 games in. There's still 31 to go, and you can't ride your luck all season. I would be completely amazed if they were still with us at Christmas.

Our real threat is still Man United, and to a lesser extent Arsenal.

Torres has been a difference for them this season just like last year. As much as it pains me to admit it scousers struck gold by signing him, he's probably the best striker in the league, if not Europe at the moment.

But I'm still not sold on their quality depth. If they lose Stevie G or Torres to a long term injury their title run will be effectively over.

Losing Skrtl will be a problem for them.

too right, they now have only agger or hypia to cover the grossly overrated, horrible, squeaky scouse tosser at the back. you all know who i mean.....the bottler.

Liverpool are an inconsistent side at the best of times, if they can kick the inconsistency then they will be challengers and they've always got luck on there side, i still don't think they've got it in them just yet to challenge for a full season.. a big injury to Carragher, Gerrard or Torres like we've been dealt with Essien and they'll struggle

They got more than just 1 lucky break against Man City. The red card was never on, Robino missed a rap in ,that Sketel knocked and Jol and didn't pay for it (it's karma he got injured himself at the end). The fat man is still tinkering as usual, and it will hurt him down the track. The may have a chance if Torress has a 30 goals season, and most players injury free, but I cant see that happen :lol:

as soon as the champions league is in its fourth week or so and torres or gerr*@d get an injury they will fade away to nowhere. they always think they are going to win the league when they have a good start and no doubt soon we will be hearing from the usual offenders how this is the best liverpool team in years and so on and so on...... that said they def have a bit more fight in them this year. still expect the mancs to give us our main challenge

we'r with out a doubt right now in my mind well worth are league position, with lampard the best player in the prem so far this season IMO.

or should i just go ahead and reserve a place for all uk based CSR members now?

I feel your fear and share it.

http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=8763&hl=

If they beat us, that will be the end of our home record. If they go on and win the Prem, we will neeer hear the end of it. Greatest season ever, beat Chelsea and went on to win in dominating fashion! It'd be one of the final signs of Armagedon