i would of took it?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As much as i hate to say it, i honestly would of took it, if they said you will lose to the bindippers, then win 3-0 at hull, and 5-0 with sunderland,,, 8 goals for.. o against,,,,,,,,,,, CFC ON A MISSION

cant agree at all im sorry. i would never agree to chelsea losing any match anywhere. certainly not against those cun*ts either

cant agree at all im sorry. i would never agree to chelsea losing any match anywhere. certainly not against those cun*ts either

dont be sorry i understand, if im being honest i thought we would lose at hull the way they have been playing, so i was over the moon, then today 5-0, but i know what you mean, i hate em too, but i would still of took it

We had an 86 match unbeaten streak at home and you would happily throw that away for 5 goals?

what im trying to say aswell, is it might of give us that little kick up the a*se, as the results show, 3-0, 5-0, i love CHELSEA THROUGH AND THROUGH matey, im sticking with it i would off took it

Sorry, I would have never taken it. IF it had been another team AND not at home, I might have agreed to 6 points and 8:1 goal difference, simply on the assumption that two wins and a defeat is more points than a win and 2 draws.

But thats just too many assumptions.

Edited by Virosh

I wouldn't have taken it, but having said the record had to go sometime and we are on top of the league and we have scored buckets of goals this season despite having crap forwards. We are playing attractive football that is a pleasure to watch.

The only caveat is that we can't score against the big teams, but that is because of our crap forwards and because against puddle we were missing half the team.

So given a choice between this season's entertainment and last season's could have, would have and should have, I'll take this season, at least so far. Just hope we don't lose the character for the big games.