AFC Wimbledon v Wycombe on TV tonight!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The FA Cup 1st Round match between AFC Wimbledon & Wycombe Wanderers is being shown on Setanta tonight, kick-off 19:45.

Should be an interesting game, AFC are going well in their push for promotion into the Blue Square Premier (Conference League), whereas Wycombe are lying 2nd. in League 2. The match is a sell-out, I'm guessing around a 4,000 crowd at Kingsmeadow - doesn't sound much, but there should be a good atmosphere. Especially if everybody manages to prise themselves out of the Peel in time for kick-off ;)

Found a decent stream and watched the game last night - apart from some brief spells in the second half it was men against boys. Bloody awful defensive passing gave the game to Wycombe, I couldnt believe the pass made for that first goal. Still, it was a good game to watch and the atmosphere was great considering the attendance was only just over 4,500 - now AFC can concentrate on the league (cliche #1) ::HeAdS:::

Good to see Kingsmeadow full to the brim.

Mark my words, every match will be like that next season when the mighty K's get promoted to the Premiership (Ryman)

::HeAdS::: OK Mike, I believe you!

Strange how the capacity of Kingsmeadow was dropped from 6,000 to 4,500 when AFC took over there - obviously some devious treachery going on in the background. Shame Chelsea don't play their reserve games there anymore too.

I wish we could get more lower league football shown over here to be honest. This match was a lot more entertaining than watching Wigan - Stoke draw in a half empty JJB.

Also did anyone else see Tommy Langley in the stands?