• Belletti
    • Deco
    • Drogba
    • Kalou
    • Malouda
    • Mikel
    • Di Santo
    • Lampard

I gave it to Lamps, just because I heard he gave one helluva pass to Drogba for the goal. Might change my mind when I see highlights, Mikel sounds close, but he missed the decisive penalty, so I would be very loathe to give it to him.

If anyone from the defence gets it, it would be simply ridiculous. On a second thought, probably no one should.

From what I heard on the stream it was impossible to tell but Drogba's goal looked well taken on the replay I saw so as he's coming back to fitness I'd give him my vote,

on a down side though I did hear the commentator saying Drogs was moaning a lot...I just hope we get the right Drogba back.

He didn't really do too much Chippy but the goal was well taken. I'm afraid he was moaning a lot which was pretty embarrassing.

Did you see the game?

was Miniero as invisible as he sounded? how did Di Santo look in the short time he was given?

Edited by Chippy

Yes, I was there unfortunately!

Mineiro is purely a stop gap. He doesn't offer anything much going forward and was only marginally effective in the Maka role. He does look like him though.

Di Santo looked what he is. A promising youngster. He had the chance to make a big name for himself right at the death of normal time but fluffed it. To be fair, I couldn't see how difficult it was but most of the crowd thought he had scored.

I was there too...no-one deserves mom...no prizes for guessing who were the worst again...yep...kalou and malouda...to think we had duff and robben playing in their positions once...we can't afford to get players of that ilk again it seems...lamps provided one bit of quality with his pass to drogba, but then seemed to catch the same disease as the others and quickly faded...drogba was his idiotic self...moaning to the ref, linesman, fourth official...then to top it off thorws a coin into burnley fans...nice one didier...add a suspension to your time out the team...the scary thing was we looked so ordinary for long periods tonight and there's no excuse for that, even having changed a few players