And Leicester

I hate Leicester.

An early Chelsea memory of mine was watching them come back from 2-0 down to draw against us at the Bridge.

I think it was a Dubbery own goal and Steve Guppy scoring late on

Left me distraught on the day.

I don't particularly like them much either, just congratulating them on the promotion back into the prem.

QPR losing....couldn't happen to a better lot.

I hate Leicester.

An early Chelsea memory of mine was watching them come back from 2-0 down to draw against us at the Bridge.

I think it was a Dubbery own goal and Steve Guppy scoring late on

Left me distraught on the day.

Even after the ovrebo crap, Moscow and the 94 fa final that guppy goal is the worst moment of my Chelsea supporting life.

Leicester City fan here. Just joined the forum, at least in part to say thanks for the congratulations. Our promotion feels very sweet - it's been a bloody long time coming, mind.

References to 2-2 draws between City and Chelsea bring back lots of memories. For me it was the FA Cup fifth round in 96-97. In the first match at Filbert Street, we were 2-0 down at half time and, like they say, lucky to have nil. Dunno what they put in the half-time tea, but we were different again in the second half and could have won it. Then to the Bridge for a replay that was decided by a (dodgy) Leboeuf penalty given by Mike Reed. Danny Baker got fired from the BBC for spending almost the whole of his radio programme after the match, attacking Reed and suggesting that fans should picket his house.

Anyway, here's hoping we can play you a few more times over coming seasons. And thanks again to those of you who said "well done"

References to 2-2 draws between City and Chelsea bring back lots of memories. For me it was the FA Cup fifth round in 96-97. In the first match at Filbert Street, we were 2-0 down at half time and, like they say, lucky to have nil. Dunno what they put in the half-time tea, but we were different again in the second half and could have won it. Then to the Bridge for a replay that was decided by a (dodgy) Leboeuf penalty given by Mike Reed. Danny Baker got fired from the BBC for spending almost the whole of his radio programme after the match, attacking Reed and suggesting that fans should picket his house.

Welcome to the forum mate. Was this an Erland Johnsen dive by any chance? I go to Leicester Uni and one of the guys in the department is an avid Leicester fan. The first thing he said to me upon learning that I'm Chelsea fan was to berate me over the Erland Johnsen decision...

Congratulations on promotion though mate, I certainly didn't see it coming at the beginning of the season, of course they leave it until my final year to get promoted...

Welcome to the forum mate. Was this an Erland Johnsen dive by any chance? I go to Leicester Uni and one of the guys in the department is an avid Leicester fan. The first thing he said to me upon learning that I'm Chelsea fan was to berate me over the Erland Johnsen decision...

Congratulations on promotion though mate, I certainly didn't see it coming at the beginning of the season, of course they leave it until my final year to get promoted...

Exactly that.

Two things we'll never forget nor forgive: that dive, and selling us Dennis Wise! Actually, the dive was no worse than Anthony Knockaert's at Watford in the playoffs - the difference being that he didn't score from the penalty - and it was Peter Taylor's fault that we got Wise.

Thanks for the welcome.