#1 CHELSEA NEWS APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DONICFC

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys just wanted to share my Chelsea app with you guys, say hello to the Chelsea News app for iPhone & Android.

iPhone - https://itunes.apple.com/app/chelsea-news/id664311839?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Android -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodbarber.chelseanews&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nb29kYmFyYmVyLmNoZWxzZWFuZXdzIl0

We are trying to be the #1 place for everything Chelsea while on your mobile phone! (iPad version coming soon!!!)

If you have any suggestions or want to get involved to help the app grow let me know, I don't want to charge or advertise in the app as I want to keep it as clean as possible but with your help I really want to reach all the Chelsea Fans in the world! So make sure you share, and rate/review to help us achieve this goal.

KTBFFH!

Please don't consider this thread as a spam

post-9933-0-68606500-1373467620_thumb.png
 
post-9933-0-65344500-1373467622_thumb.png
 
post-9933-0-46574100-1373467624_thumb.png


post-9933-0-25141800-1373467626_thumb.png


 
Red Sexy Suspenders.....

 
Red indeed, tsssssss... Dicky, you can be such a disappointment sometimes.

 
I know, I have shamed my ancestors and must make amends.

should have said royal Blue.

 
Royal Blue Sexy Suspenders is much better, thank you. I look much better in blue than in red, and I'm sure Moi does too.

Anyway, that rss thingie...?

 
Royal Blue Sexy Suspenders is much better, thank you. I look much better in blue than in red, and I'm sure Moi does too.

Anyway, that rss thingie...?

Blimey, you'll be promising them basques next! 

yeah, I'm clueless on the RSS too!

 
Yep, we love to stare down at your screen when going over to help. So many wonderful things on those that screen.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top