AD BLOCK NOTICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fansince65

On the Bench
Messages
663
Reaction score
150
I keep getting the "Adblock" notice appearing when I log in even though I have it disabled for the site ! any suggestions would be helpful as it's a pain in the bum having to wait 30 seconds or so before I can get into the forum ! 

Cheers !!.....  :32:

 
I get the same thing even after uninstalling ad block. I usually look at some naughty pictures until the 45 seconds is up.

 
Make sure your not signed in on google chrome or whatever browser you used when you first installed adblocker and also if you have more than one piece of hardware i.e computer plus smartphone make sure its switched off on all of them.

 
Make sure your not signed in on google chrome or whatever browser you used when you first installed adblocker and also if you have more than one piece of hardware i.e computer plus smartphone make sure its switched off on all of them.
Cheers mate that seems to have done the trick !.....much appreciated.

 
Anyone else has the pop-up show up on their android without having any blocking device setup? 

 
well i thought i was the only one..i do see this message and am aware it is on my computer...i bought another computer with this ad thing already on..didnt really know what it was about although its discription is enough....what happens if i disable it....

 
If you have ABP click on the ABP icon top right in your browser, and 'disable for this site'.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top