manthatwenttomow New Signing Messages 10 Reaction score 3 Feb 20, 2018 #2 Hi! i wanted to add a Chelsea spurs topic on the tickets forum but i can't; why is this?
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Feb 20, 2018 #3 You have to have a number of posts to your name before you can start a thread on tickets.
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,488 Reaction score 21,829 Feb 20, 2018 #4 Good luck with getting a ticket, this is one of the ones people hoard loyalty points for
manthatwenttomow New Signing Messages 10 Reaction score 3 Feb 21, 2018 #5 Munkworth said: Good luck with getting a ticket, this is one of the ones people hoard loyalty points for Click to expand... I reckon i'll get tickets tomorrow from 7 as i've managed to acquire enough points finally!!
Munkworth said: Good luck with getting a ticket, this is one of the ones people hoard loyalty points for Click to expand... I reckon i'll get tickets tomorrow from 7 as i've managed to acquire enough points finally!!
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Feb 21, 2018 #6 manthatwenttomow said: I reckon i'll get tickets tomorrow from 7 as i've managed to acquire enough points finally!! Click to expand... Good luck!
manthatwenttomow said: I reckon i'll get tickets tomorrow from 7 as i've managed to acquire enough points finally!! Click to expand... Good luck!