Alright Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Blue

New Signing
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hello

I am a Chelsea supporter from Bosnia and Herzegovina,i've been following the blues since the 1999/2000 season.I was active on CFC fans forum and currently active on Talk Chelsea (some of you may know me since i use this username for all forums).I hope i can fit in this fine community and contribute to the forums quality.

Regards TB

 
Hello TB! Welcome. Have you put yourself on the Member map yet? It's 3rd from the right at the top of the page. I don;t know if we have any other members from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

 
Hello TB! Welcome. Have you put yourself on the Member map yet? It's 3rd from the right at the top of the page. I don;t know if we have any other members from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I've added myself just now,and it seem's i am the only one :laugh2:

 
I've just visited you - you live in (or near?) Sarajevo.

 
There has/is members from Bosnia on the board, but probably just not on that map. In fact, that map has proved as popular as the sh*ts.

Edit: Who was that recent fella that goes into Match Chat moi? He was from there I think.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, people aren't sufficiently aware of the member map. I think it's great to see how many different nationalities we have on here.

I'm not sure who you mean in Match chat - I'll check it out next time.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top