Sconnie Blue
Legend
- Messages
- 19,176
- Reaction score
- 15,061
https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1674041579617525762
Neither have I. Another "Brazilian wonder kid" from this little golden generation emerging.I like the ^ in his name, sign him up.
In other words, never heard of him![]()
But it has always been our side business, buy the talent, loan them out, and sell them on, make a little profit.We’re paying a lot of money for these youngsters. Most of which will never make it at Chelsea I predict.
The first thing that came to mind is KenedyBrilliant signing, long needed a Kenedy replacement, and with Hutchinson, Moriera, Madueke,and Paez, we finally have the 5 young left footed attackers the club has been crying out for.
No wonder we lost Tudor Mendel-Idowu, who looks as good a prospect as any.
£15m too, we must be loaded.
From our previous South American "talent" history ... I give you Piazon, Kenedy, Wallace, Nathan, Cuevas and Di Santo. The only way is up !We’re paying a lot of money for these youngsters. Most of which will never make it at Chelsea I predict.
Yeah we don't have a great track record and always end up with the Brazilian "wonderkid" that real and Barca didnt fancy. Kenedy, Piazon, Wallace!The first thing that came to mind is Kenedy
He's forever in my heart now.The first I heard about the player is when it was announced he'd signed.
Welcome Angelo
Apparently when he was young he was a shepherd in Mexico. He's even got a really sh*t song.According to Reddit, he's pretty bad and no-one is sure why we're signing him. Apparently he has about 5 goals/assists in 100+ games.
Good dribbler and a creative winger. Maybe something to build on.According to Reddit, he's pretty bad and no-one is sure why we're signing him. Apparently he has about 5 goals/assists in 100+ games.