Anyone remember the game Wipeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkw

officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
Messages
40,389
Reaction score
23,322
fancy trying it as a scalectrix type thingy?


 
Remember?!? My older brother loved this game to bits. I have to say I liked it but wasn't really my type of game. But I did have some kickarse races with my bro.

Totally forgot to comment on the video! Haha

I would love to give that a go. Very clever creating that.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That video is sadly thought to be CG (there are times where you see the vapour pass through solid track).

The theory behind it is sound however. Uses a cool effect called Quantuum levitation.


There's a new wipeout game coming out on the PS Vita which looks good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5qLJNNxgBQ

 
Awww, you bloody spoilsport.....That top video looks cool though.

 
I remember some people being waaaaaaaaay into that game. I thought it was fun, but that was usually after a herbal cigarette, or a few pints. Needless to say it was a perfect advertisement for never driving while impaired.

I do remember it having some good tunes in the soundtrack, including several Chemical Brothers tracks

 
I remember some people being waaaaaaaaay into that game. I thought it was fun, but that was usually after a herbal cigarette, or a few pints. Needless to say it was a perfect advertisement for never driving while impaired.

I do remember it having some good tunes in the soundtrack, including several Chemical Brothers tracks
I remember it being one of the first games to have mainstream dance bands on its soundtrack.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top