Anyone use Tapatalk?

Brutos

Banned
Messages
5,547
Reaction score
2,921
Anyone use Tapatalk to access the forum?

I seem to be unable to access via Tapatalk for a few days now?

 
Same here, Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working with this forum anymore..

 
Can’t access either. Any reason why it’s not working anymore?

 
I'll have a look at it later on or tomorrow.

I haven't used the app for some years but for the back-end of the app to run on the site is awful. It constantly wants updating and disconnects from their servers. Much prefer using the mobile version of the forum. I'll take a look at it, probably needs another update.

 
Stopped working again. Tapatalk for me (android) is much better than the site itself. It is full of ads and Tapatalk navigation is much better.

Anyway if you can check what is wrong with it I appreciate it. 

 
The site needs the revenue for hosting and licenses buddy and have kept it as non-obtrusive as possible, no pop ups or auto play videos over the top. I've seen most other sites and blogs with much worse.

I will have a look at Tapatalk, but again, after getting it going a month or so ago, it's a nightmare for a forum to run it with.

 
Okay. No problem. I appreciate everything you do. Keep up the good work. ?

 
Same issue here. Find it much easier to navigate through the forum with Tapatalk. 

Shame it's such a nightmare to get it to work properly.

 
I use Tapatalk, but am unable to log in to the forum on there. It says "you are not logged in or you do not have permission to do this action" when trying to log in. Is this a known issue? Or am I perhaps doing something wrong...

 
I use Tapatalk, but am unable to log in to the forum on there. It says "you are not logged in or you do not have permission to do this action" when trying to log in. Is this a known issue? Or am I perhaps doing something wrong...
A donation to the forum may help  :wink:

 
A donation to the forum may help  :wink:
Do you mean it works only for those who donated? Or are you implying that it's not supposed to work because it's not worth it?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
No its been out of action for some time. The mobile version is light enough.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top