belated hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepy_gonzalez

In the Ressies
Messages
401
Reaction score
1
hi all,

I joined a while back but never saw the newbies say hello thread should have said hello properly...

...especially before posting some particularly silly posts that pissed a few of you off :)

sorry guys, honestly no offense intended, promise I'm not a total arsehole! clean slate?

anyway, either way it's a great forum :shhh:

 
Hello sleepy head - it must be getting close to your bedtime! And a belated welcome from moi. I've been away so missed your posts. But what a refreshing change it is for someone to acknowledge having made a boob. (Though we have one member who lost hers some time ago)

 
cheers guys, much appreciated :D

midlandblue, I'm in stirchley/kings heath ish, u? did you make it to villa park two weekends ago? had to miss it in the end, even booked the weekend off work! gutted..

 
yeah I made it to Villa, great away support, as all ways

I'm Yardley way, on the Coventry Road. Been here for 13 years now.

 
Hello sleepy head - it must be getting close to your bedtime! And a belated welcome from moi. I've been away so missed your posts. But what a refreshing change it is for someone to acknowledge having made a boob. (Though we have one member who lost hers some time ago)
That particular member is trying very hard to get them back :D Or so I've been told.

Welcome Sleepy.

 
Hello Sleepy. Don't be too worried if some of your posts pissed others off. Everyone's got their opinion, now haven't they?

You're enjoying here right?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top