Californication

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
Anyone watched Californication?

I thought it was a great show

 
Anyone watched Californication?I thought it was a great show
Yeah good show, not one for the kids mind! Season 3 is a bit of a let down mind you. Hank Moody sure is a great character!

If you like this you should try Weeds.

 
Yeah good show, not one for the kids mind! Season 3 is a bit of a let down mind you. Hank Moody sure is a great character!If you like this you should try Weeds.
Season 1 was the best of the bucnh by a country mile

 
I watch it too! True, not one for the kids, and yes, season 3 was a let-down, but the last 10 minutes more than made up for everything.

Another highly recommended show is Dexter (also on Showtime). Its been 4 seasons and this show still captivates me (again, not for the kids)!

 
Another highly recommended show is Dexter (also on Showtime). Its been 4 seasons and this show still captivates me (again, not for the kids)!
yeah gotta love Dexter. Just starting season 4 right now. Michael C Hall is brilliant.

Do you watch Entourage? i think thats my fave US show of all time.

 
Nah, never bothered with Entourage.....some shows just don't grab me.

Dexter Season 4 is da BOMB! Easily the best one since its debut......it ends with a BANG!!!

In case anyone's dead bored, here are some of my other favs, so the rest of you guys can get on board:

- Jericho

- Prison Break

- Fringe

- Glee

- Weeds (already mentioned here, but damn its good! Just try not to get....too inspired, 'k?)

Happy viewing!

 
Nah, never bothered with Entourage.....some shows just don't grab me.Dexter Season 4 is da BOMB! Easily the best one since its debut......it ends with a BANG!!!

In case anyone's dead bored, here are some of my other favs, so the rest of you guys can get on board:

- Jericho

- Prison Break

- Fringe

- Glee

- Weeds (already mentioned here, but damn its good! Just try not to get....too inspired, 'k?)

Happy viewing!
Dude, you were doing so well.

Ive banned my girlfriend from watching it when im in the house!

Though the blonde pregnant one is a 10/10 if you ask me!

 
Oh man, what's wrong with GLee? Talented cast, great song, HAWT girls! HAHHAHAHAHHA

I actually think that Rachel is a real sleeper beauty. She may be portraying a geek, but her outfits really highlight what a great figure she has.....

 
I like Dexter as well. But I was a late starter so I'm only on the 3rd season I think.

And to no ones surprise I simply love Glee. It's just fabulous.

One show I really miss is Deadwood. That was a great one.

 
Dexter is one of the best shows out there, had me hooked for all seasons, didnt miss one episode I think.

Smallville

True Blood

Vampire Diaries

Flashforward

Entourage

My name is Earl

Big Bang Theory

How I met your mother

Scrubs

^

Other great shows im trying to keep up to date with.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top