KonaKai Blue
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 2,946
- Reaction score
- 1,956
I'm sorry but if BvS has its own thread, then so should this.
I won't post any spoilers but
It was funny, all the characters blended very well, the story made complete sense and the combat was so enjoyable to watch.
It's so good to see a Marvel movie come together so well. It was so good that it didn't miss Hulk and Thor.
The new X-men has big boots to fill
I won't post any spoilers but
Spiderman fans prepare to be amazed and grinning from ear to ear. I had my reservations at a young actor pulling the role off well and boy does he execute it perfectly.
It's so good to see a Marvel movie come together so well. It was so good that it didn't miss Hulk and Thor.
The new X-men has big boots to fill
Last edited by a moderator: