MHL_blue
On the Bench
- Messages
- 634
- Reaction score
- 0
True Blue menber from Norway. Have supported Chelsea since the non-glory early nineties. Nigel Spackman, Mark Stein, Erland Johnsen, blue shirts with red colar and Amiga on the chest. My old man always had an interest for the english game and worked abroad during the eighties and nineties. First game he took me to was a 1-0 vitory against QPR in '92. Still remember how I was a bit intimidated from all the noice and chants around me, and all the police around the ground. But it's one of my best childhood memories. Nowadays I don't get to the Bridge that often anymore. I used to do 4 trips a year, but having a family means less time and money to spend on tickets, hotels and pints. I have sequred tickets for the Liverpool game and am very much looking forward to pints and a song at the So and 'Carefree' in the MHL. Keep the blue flag flyin' high, lads!!