, i will change it if it stops working.Same. Not Huawei. A Moto G4. Does it all for a heck of a lot cheaper.Ive had an Huawei for several months and its comfortably the best phone Ive ever owned. So good that I will likely never return to a premium priced phone ever again.
That's what I have. Very happy with it. Excellent battery life. £50 mint condition on Ebay nearly 2 years ago.Same. Not Huawei. A Moto G4. Does it all for a heck of a lot cheaper.
Which Huawei you got, Dicky?Ive had an Huawei for several months and its comfortably the best phone Ive ever owned. So good that I will likely never return to a premium priced phone ever again.
P9 lite, it's bloody brilliant, battery is outstanding too.Which Huawei you got, Dicky?
Ooooh?Ive had an Huawei for several months and its comfortably the best phone Ive ever owned. So good that I will likely never return to a premium priced phone ever again.