Chelsea Women v Aston Villa (WSL) Sunday, 29 March 2026 12.00

A crazy first half. Two cracking goals from Lauren and a good goal from Sam after a superb pass from Sjoeke.

Gave away three soft goals though. Need to get tighter to their forwards.

I wonder if the second half will be as crazy.

KTBFFH.
Lucy Bronze not covering herself in glory for any of their goals imo.

 
You’re joking right? Do they not know who he is?
Was told that by someone I stand next to in South Stand. Found it strange that I couldn't hear or see Basil at the start of the game. Must have been delayed getting into the ground by the steward.

Absolutely ridiculous that the flags were confiscated. As we know Basil is very passionate about the club and has never hurt anyone - physically or verbally- and always has time to speak to supporters including those of the opposition team.

 
Was told that by someone I stand next to in South Stand. Found it strange that I couldn't hear or see Basil at the start of the game. Must have been delayed getting into the ground by the steward.

Absolutely ridiculous that the flags were confiscated. As we know Basil is very passionate about the club and has never hurt anyone - physically or verbally- and always has time to speak to supporters including those of the opposition team.
Need to form a ring of steel around him in future!

 
Back
Top