Nejc900
New Signing
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
Well, a few months ago I started a topic to maybe make someone think about creating a fans channel on youtube. Well now there is one called ChelseaFansChannel. They started only a few weeks ago and only have about 7 videos up but it looks like it could make it as one of the bigger football channels. I'm not a part of the group and I'm not promoting them because of me, but because I know a lot of people won't find it this fast and many won't know it actully exists and that is why I am spreading the news and I hope you do the same if you know any way in which you could tell other chelsea fans about this channel as the most important thing that they need at the moment are subscribers. Go check them out http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeXlURDsE_zyn3fYNy3Uwyg