Zeta Members AF Messages 24,696 Reaction score 11,405 Sep 1, 2011 #2 Anyone got it yet? I bought it a few days ago of Steam, pretty good so far. No idea how many chapters there are, so I don't know if I'm near the end of nor yet, but it's been quite good.
Anyone got it yet? I bought it a few days ago of Steam, pretty good so far. No idea how many chapters there are, so I don't know if I'm near the end of nor yet, but it's been quite good.
L LuisSuarez7 Guest Sep 1, 2011 #3 Is there Online Multiplayer on that game, or is it a straight campaign.
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,389 Reaction score 23,321 Sep 1, 2011 #4 Got it on release, loving it so far. Much better than the last one and much more like the genius original. No multiplayer though,
Got it on release, loving it so far. Much better than the last one and much more like the genius original. No multiplayer though,
sweet waffle First Team Squad Messages 1,510 Reaction score 1 Sep 2, 2011 #5 I've got it but for some reason I've not yet been captivated by it, in fact I've only played it for a couple of hours since I got it on Saturday. I read somewhere that there's 40 hours of gameplay in it!
I've got it but for some reason I've not yet been captivated by it, in fact I've only played it for a couple of hours since I got it on Saturday. I read somewhere that there's 40 hours of gameplay in it!