ESC 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final is tonight!

But I guess I'm the only one here who will watch it :o

 
The performances are generally bad, but not bad enough for it to be fun. They're just bad, so I think I'll pass.

 
If Sweden wins maybe I should get tickets to the final in Stockholm and get a Chelsea shirt with "The Shed End" on the back. Maybe then I'll get more people here to watch this fabulous show :D

 
I am sure many will watch it Moosie, just not sure many will admit to it.

 
I am sure many will watch it Moosie, just not sure many will admit to it.
I would have no problem admitting it if I was going to watch it, but at the moment I've got many other things I'd rather do and some other things that I must do, so it looks very unlikely that I'll watch it.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
OK! I'm watching it because I couldnt bear to think of Moos being the only Shed Ender to watch it: but so far its been pretty forgettable except for Greece and that was only because of the very beautiful young man in white

:rofl:

 
I thought Esc was the key on the top left of the keyboard. But never mnd that. Two words to sum up why I won't be watching it:

Graham Norton

 
Thanks, Moi. I didn't feel lonely for one second :icon_hug:

And I understand what you mean about Greece, though I thought you'd use another emoticon: :icon_sex2:

Wow, Norway really didn't give the others a chance tonight. Too bad Sweden ended up in the bottom. I thought we'd do better, but apparently opera isn't what people want this year and also, Sweden didn't really performe 100%.

But Sweden did take 3rd place....sort of. Azerbaijans song is basically 90% swedish. Swedes wrote it, swedes do the dancing and one of the singers are swedish. It's kinda typical us really. We end up in the bottom and other swedes take some other country to the top. We really are too kind. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll take a trip to Oslo next year. Never been in Norway and I've always thought they sound rather funny, so perhaps it's time to go there.

 
Yes Moosie, I might have chosen that emoticon, but I thought I'd go for subtle!! :icon_sex2:

And, Lofty, Graham Norton was unspeakably foul - sneering at dresses, hairstyles, faces that didn't fit his own very peculiar notions of what constitutes beauty. Does he never look at himself in the mirror? Or does he have a blind and deaf lover? :rolleyes:

 
Too unattractive for you? :icon_sex2:
Can't stand him. The voice mainly. And the attitude. Even when he was in Father Ted he played an obnoxious little git. Back then I then, little did I know that he wasn't actually acting but being himself.

 
Can't stand him. The voice mainly. And the attitude. Even when he was in Father Ted he played an obnoxious little git. Back then I then, little did I know that he wasn't actually acting but being himself.
:icon_sex2: he drives me round the bend. hes made a career out of being gay and whiny, and thats about it. hes a sneering little bitch who throws his being gay into every conversation. i cant stand career gays....

 
I watched it!

I didn't think it was going to be any good this year without Terry Wogan, but Norton actually made it enjoyable! Thought he was funny throughout and had a number of laugh out loud lines :)

Good on you, Norton :happy0034:

Didn\'t expect the UK to get 5th place though, well done Jade :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it!I didn't think it was going to be any good this year without Terry Wogan, but Norton actually made it enjoyable! Thought he was funny throughout and had a number of laugh out loud lines :)

Good on you, Norton :D
Bucking the trend there, RBJ - BRAVE MAN! :happy0034:

 
::clap2:: he drives me round the bend. hes made a career out of being gay and whiny, and thats about it. hes a sneering little bitch who throws his being gay into every conversation. i cant stand career gays....
This. The Eurovision entries were as mediocre or cornball as ever this year, and that little snotrag Norton's snide, unfunny little comments rather than Wogan's increasingly-befuddled charm made it all the more unbearable.

 
This. The Eurovision entries were as mediocre or cornball as ever this year, and that little snotrag Norton's snide, unfunny little comments rather than Wogan's increasingly-befuddled charm made it all the more unbearable.
Beautifully put, PK! I have such respect for your judgement! ::clap2::

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top