Evening!

ChelseaCraig

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello! My name's Craig, I'm 31 and I live in Milton Keynes but am an avid Chelsea fan. (And I've just read that back and it sounds like I'm introducing myself on a game show or something)

I'm mainly here looking for tickets as I don't get to go often due to work and other commitments, but whenever I can go I'll be damned if I can get hold of a couple of tickets ?

Best Chelsea moment for me, May 19th 2012, that Drogba penalty. Probably one of the best moments in my life let alone just Chelsea related.

Anyway, I will skim the forums from time to time if I'm allowed! (Can't seem to post or reply or anything just yet! Must be missing something) So see you all around.

- Craig 

 
Alright Craigy lad,

You can post or reply topics but can only get access to the ticket forum once you've been around and posted a bit. It is purely to stop touts or people with fakes.

Welcome on!

 
Back
Top