Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
Facebooks doing my head in right now, it keeps removing my profile picture everytime I upload it, funny thing is if I log out and log back in its there but then whenever I click something to go away from my page and later comes back to it its gone.

What the !! anyone knows what could be wrong here?

 
Oh come on Andreas, Facebook? Seriously? Get the hell out of there!

 
Facebooks doing my head in right now, it keeps removing my profile picture everytime I upload it, funny thing is if I log out and log back in its there but then whenever I click something to go away from my page and later comes back to it its gone.

What the !! anyone knows what could be wrong here?
What do you mean by its gone??

It means there is no profile picture or there is your old profile picture?

Are your friends able to see your picture when they visit your profile?

Even I sometimes faced this issues , but when I check later , I get to see the new profile pic is there .

 
What do you mean by its gone??

It means there is no profile picture or there is your old profile picture?

Are your friends able to see your picture when they visit your profile?

Even I sometimes faced this issues , but when I check later , I get to see the new profile pic is there .
I changed my profile picture and since then its been screwing up - when I log on I can see it fine but then after awhile if I check other pages and such and later visit my own page again its gone. Its really weird.

 
I changed my profile picture and since then its been screwing up - when I log on I can see it fine but then after awhile if I check other pages and such and later visit my own page again its gone. Its really weird.
You didnt answer the main question :)

Are your FB friends able to see your picture when they visit your profile?



If they can see new picture of yours , its not really a problem, right ??

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a FB friend say this to me in support to her political point:

"I have been to Europe, so I understand Europeans."

Scary-stupid people on Facebook.

 
You didnt answer the main question :)

Are your FB friends able to see your picture when they visit your profile?



If they can see new picture of yours , its not really a problem, right ??
Fixed it, just had to change my safety settings to recommended instead of only friends and it got fixed!!

 
I just had a FB friend say this to me in support to her political point:

"I have been to Europe, so I understand Europeans."

Scary-stupid people on Facebook.
That's like saying "I've been in the sea, so I understand fish!"

It's people like her who give Americans a bad name!

 
A Colleague of mine went on a rant about his manager on FB...the problem was...the manager was in his friend list
rolleyes.gif
Let's just say his working hours were significantly reduced.

 
A Colleague of mine went on a rant about his manager on FB...the problem was...the manager was in his friend list
rolleyes.gif
Let's just say his working hours were significantly reduced.
If it wasn't intentional ..then it cant get dumber than this :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top