Fallout 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDay

On the Bench
Messages
662
Reaction score
115
Searched to see if there was a thread on this but couldnt find any.

Bought this off ebay last night. Twice I have had this in my possesion but twice I couldnt get into it and didnt like it very much. But for some reason I always have an urge to play it again despite not liking it very much. Probably because of my great love for RPG's.

Am hoping this is third time lucky, if not then I will store it away somewhere to gather dust until the next time I get the urge to play it again.

Anyone have it?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same issue as you, I just couldn't get into it. But when I finally did, it's a belter.

 
had it, played it to death and loved it. mind you, i remember the original ones and was massively looking forward to this one. theres a new one out soon too, based in Vegas which should be good.

 
Can't wait for the new one. I played fallout 3 and thought I'd be able to go back and find more stuff after I'd completed the main mission. However, I finished the main story and still had TONS of stuff to do. So I played it all again, completing all the side missions first. It is IMMENSE. I am just sad I never played it again chosing to be a complete bast*rd with my decisions.

I have been dissapointed with Elder SCrolls 4, Oblivion. Written by the same firm, but I find the constant "slash, slash, parry" sword play to be very limited.

Looking forward to #4, which is set, as DKW said, in Vegas.

Scott

 
i have both fallout and oblivion and i think than oblivion is a better game but there is a lot more to play on fallout but they are both looking dated now

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top