coco Retired Moderator Messages 26,043 Reaction score 16,686 May 26, 2008 #2 They pee us all of most of the time, but you gotta love some of them. Heres some of mine.. [youtube:1bgttj9q] [/youtube:1bgttj9q]
They pee us all of most of the time, but you gotta love some of them. Heres some of mine.. [youtube:1bgttj9q] [/youtube:1bgttj9q]
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,149 Reaction score 8,758 May 26, 2008 #3 Made a thread like this a while back viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5988 Some funny videos in there
B Bluewolf Youth Team Messages 112 Reaction score 0 May 26, 2008 #4 R Whites advert.... lol Takes me back a bit and shows my age already... This one makes me smile.. [youtube:3t32tt6m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-5bSgup6jY[/youtube:3t32tt6m]
R Whites advert.... lol Takes me back a bit and shows my age already... This one makes me smile.. [youtube:3t32tt6m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-5bSgup6jY[/youtube:3t32tt6m]
coco Retired Moderator Messages 26,043 Reaction score 16,686 May 26, 2008 #5 Oh God i hate that advert
B Bluewolf Youth Team Messages 112 Reaction score 0 May 26, 2008 #6 Oh God i hate that advert Click to expand... What about this one then.. rolled up when I first saw this over Xmas... [youtube:3rak6fcw] [/youtube:3rak6fcw]
Oh God i hate that advert Click to expand... What about this one then.. rolled up when I first saw this over Xmas... [youtube:3rak6fcw] [/youtube:3rak6fcw]
coco Retired Moderator Messages 26,043 Reaction score 16,686 May 26, 2008 #7 Oh God i hate that advert Click to expand... What about this one then.. rolled up when I first saw this over Xmas... [youtube:nrw6mhzq] Click to expand... [youtube:nrw6mhzq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFJZ5DJYRkc[/youtube:nrw6mhzq]
Oh God i hate that advert Click to expand... What about this one then.. rolled up when I first saw this over Xmas... [youtube:nrw6mhzq] Click to expand... [youtube:nrw6mhzq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFJZ5DJYRkc[/youtube:nrw6mhzq]
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 May 26, 2008 #8 Love the current one with Brain's from Thunderbirds
Mr Chelsea Chelsea Till I Die! Messages 1,938 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2008 #9 i like the kwik fit one, its definitley rafa benitez