Feel like terrifying yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to see more of this kind of thing, check out "marble hornets" on youtube (start with the introduction then go on to #1)

 
Thanks ST, saw this talked about a bit, will give it a go!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Had a bash at that last week, scared the crap out of me.

 
Had a little go for 15 mins or so. Wouldn't say it was scary...it made me jump once, but that was more the musical element (the standard sudden piano at a startling moment)... my own fault really, I knew wandering around the building any second I'd turn a corner and he'd be standing right there... and he was.

I got up to finding 5 things, but then even though I was running away and the screen wasn't fuzzy or anything, the game forced me to turn around and he was standing right behind me, so it ended. Not sure if I did something wrong or...?

 
After page 5 its impossible for f**k sake - the guy keeps teleporting to me but Ive started to understand that if you look at him he doesnt move it seems.

Amnesia, not free of course is another scary game that I can recommend.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you're supposed to look at him as long as you can, then run, then look, then run, to stop him catching up with you?

 
Amnesia, not free of course is another scary game that I can recommend.
The first half of Amnesia is genuinely scary, but once you catch sight of the monster properly it loses its effect, it starts appearing too often and you expect it.

 
Check out the Project Zero games if you're after a good horror game. They've just released one of them on the Wii. It's basically a horror in the vein of The Grudge or The Ring.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top