Fernando Torres - The Resurrection HDWorldleagueproductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulo

real down to mars
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
535
HDWorldleagueproductions artist and a danish chelsea fan that has been making videos for Chelsea's pre-game shows has come up with another masterpiece,

Thomas Lundberg's newest video,


 
Decent footage well put together. On a side note, I always wonder what goes through Torres's head when it comes to pulling on that blue shirt, would he had rather stayed at Liverpool and worked through his bad spell or does he think that the move to Chelsea was better for him overall despite the pain and suffering he has endured.

 
Decent footage well put together. On a side note, I always wonder what goes through Torres's head when it comes to pulling on that blue shirt, would he had rather stayed at Liverpool and worked through his bad spell or does he think that the move to Chelsea was better for him overall despite the pain and suffering he has endured.
Throphy wise moving to chelsea was the right choice. We bought a striker out of form big time that's not hes fault its the clubs. Apparently he didn't even do a medical. He's after getting more support from the chelsea fans then he got st lfc. At Liverpool he was scoring goals for fun st one stage so it was easy for the fans to sing he's name at chelsea he has been shocking for ling periods but chelsea fans still got behind him. I'm sure it's nice for him to be able to leave he's house safe in the knowledge it won't be robbed. Lol.

 
Awesome video. I still get the chills when I see his goal vs Barca.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top