PloKoon13
I don't like that kind of talk
- Messages
- 26,071
- Reaction score
- 13,726
One of the issues with the weeks before uni starts is that you have an awful lot of free time on your hands, so my friend and I have spent most of our time playing Football Manager 2006.
It started ok, we got through a season, filtered out the crap in the squad and got some decent players in, but we've come across a problem.
Midway through June (mid World Cup '06) the game crashes after a certain date and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to get it past that date. I tried going on holiday, resigning, adding a different manager, but nothing seems to work.
Can anyone help?
It started ok, we got through a season, filtered out the crap in the squad and got some decent players in, but we've come across a problem.
Midway through June (mid World Cup '06) the game crashes after a certain date and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to get it past that date. I tried going on holiday, resigning, adding a different manager, but nothing seems to work.
Can anyone help?