Forum Photo Album / Gallery

No, Kerry, leave it in German - then only the cunning linguists will be laughing!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess my artworks are too bad to be displayed :D that's saddening :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
NO- you display them. I'll try to translate them for you if you haven't got time. (my German isn't nearly as fluent as my French, though)

 
Kerry, you can open a personal album and put anything in it you want.

Go to 'my controls' at the top, and look left for 'Invision Gallery'

and click 'Your Albums' and open a new one.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that's nice - thanks! I'll see what I can carry out from my graphical archive :lol: It's long long ago when I've had them ... and some of my painting artworks could find a home here, too - on the painting site I got some abuse remarks - because of Frank Lampard!!!!!!!

 
Opening a personal gallery, you can add, edit, etc any picture and it appears in the main Gallery under member albums.

 
Thanks I've tried it. Nothing of the pieces is meant to be offending! Just humour (I've received some abuse comments in the past, that's why)

 
May I ask if there is an option to delete the uploaded pictures in the personal gallery again?

I've just found out they do not really fit in here, before they become annoying I'd take them down

 
Let me know which ones you want deleted Kerry and I will get rid of them

 
I have tried to find them and can't! Are they in the gallery on the left of the list at the top of the screen, or...?

 
Hi Loz, thanks. You can get of my whole album.

Moi, it's in the user's gallery but last time I had a look at it it's not really worth looking

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kerry, I've found them - they're great! Please don't delete them! Add to them. You could do some paintings of old-time Chelsea heros like Chopper Harris, Peter Bonetti, Peter Osgood. I'm sure that would be very popular with other oldies like moi!

 
Thanks Kerry, I've found them - they're great! Please don't delete them! Add to them. You could do some paintings of old-time Chelsea heros like Chopper Harris, Peter Bonetti, Peter Osgood. I'm sure that would be very popular with other oldies like moi!
*gg* if you like it well than we could keep them no problem. I've just browsed through the excellent galleries provided here and thought my own images (as they're no photos) quite don't fit.

Most of my images are of Super Frank ... maybe I'll add one.

Bonetti and Ossie ... Well I'll think about it. When I'm not that a busy woman I am now ... unfortunately

 
Back
Top