Glad to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorkpieBlue

New Signing
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hello all !

Thought it was about time I joined a fans forum - so here I am !

Born in West London in the sixties - been a Chelsea man all my life. They are the only constant thing in my life. Wives come and go, friends come and go, but my team is always with me.

Look forward to conversing with you fine people.

Oh, btw, who knows where I can get a friendly pint in Birmingham before the match in a fortnight ?

Thanks

PorkpieBlue

 
Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End! I hope you'll enjoy your time here! ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Can't help you with the beer in Birmingham, but glad you decided to join a forum, and glad you chose this one.

Pretty good forum here mate, with a good mix of old heads, some of us (like me) who've been around since the early 90's, and then the wave since the roman era.

Hope you sticck about and post some

 
Hello Porkie. We're glad to have you here! Welcome to the Shed End. :JC_doubleup:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top