Greetings from Croatia

croatian

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Hey everybody!

For a long time I have been Chelsea fan. Since I am from Croatia, I was not able to come to Stamford Bridge until recently (financials of course 🙂).

All of you, have a great day!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome on! There was loads of spare tickets around here but @Munkworth ate them all!

 
Welcome on! There was loads of spare tickets around here but @Munkworth ate them all!
200.gif


 
Had a great holiday in Split and Dubrovnik, beautiful country and super nice people there.

Welcome Croatian.

 
Didn't think you was a Scot, Munky?

 
Had a great holiday in Split and Dubrovnik, beautiful country and super nice people there.

Welcome Croatian.
I am glad to hear that! (I have never been to these 2 cities yet since I live in the northern part of the coast 😅, it is a 700km long ride)

Welcome on! There was loads of spare tickets around here but @Munkworth ate them all!
After spending 3 long days in Ticket Exchange system, my friend and I finally grabbed our tickets for Wolverhampton! Funny thing is, mine is on Matthew Harding Upper 14 and his is on Shed Upper 6.

So, is there any way that we can switch tickets with someone to be at least on the same stand?

 
I am glad to hear that! (I have never been to these 2 cities yet since I live in the northern part of the coast 😅, it is a 700km long ride)

After spending 3 long days in Ticket Exchange system, my friend and I finally grabbed our tickets for Wolverhampton! Funny thing is, mine is on Matthew Harding Upper 14 and his is on Shed Upper 6.

So, is there any way that we can switch tickets with someone to be at least on the same stand?
Welcome! I've been over the portal for the Wolves match like it's a full time job since botching the VWR but have had no luck. Good to hear you got in 😃

 
Back
Top