jking948
New Signing
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 16
Hey all,
I have always been a Premier League fan, but being from the United States, I never got to go to a match. I casually followed Manchester United, but would never have called myself a fan. Anyways, I was in London for research the past eight days, and went to the Chelsea-Leicester match on Sunday. I was sold on the club, fans, and players. So hopefully you'll let me join your ranks! Blue is the color!
Anyways, outside of that, I am a big stats nerd and have messed around with EPL stats and metrics for quite awhile. I'd love to try to contribute that to discussions on here.
I have always been a Premier League fan, but being from the United States, I never got to go to a match. I casually followed Manchester United, but would never have called myself a fan. Anyways, I was in London for research the past eight days, and went to the Chelsea-Leicester match on Sunday. I was sold on the club, fans, and players. So hopefully you'll let me join your ranks! Blue is the color!
Anyways, outside of that, I am a big stats nerd and have messed around with EPL stats and metrics for quite awhile. I'd love to try to contribute that to discussions on here.