Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drog's Bollocks

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi there!

New to the forum, I have always used 606 for football discussion but I've got a bit sick of the format, and all the WUMs!

My name is Tom, I'm 20 and from Essex. First Chelsea match was at home to Spurs in 96 season (i think) - Zola and Flo with the goals I believe!

Looking forward to Chelsea discussion and general banter.

Cheers!

 
Welcome to The Shed End fellow Essex'ite!

 
Welcome tom hope you enjoy the site. Flo was,nt signed till 97/98 season. great win for the youths tonight.

 
Welcome to the Shed End Tom. The place to be for all Chelsea supporters :lol:

 
Cheers for the welcomes lads!

Welcome tom hope you enjoy the site. Flo was,nt signed till 97/98 season. great win for the youths tonight.
Ah poor form by me! Turns out my first game must have been in 98 then. Been to a lot of games since, am not a season ticket holder although I obviously would like to be.

 
Welcome tom hope you enjoy the site. Flo was,nt signed till 97/98 season. great win for the youths tonight.
Flo made it to the final in the norwegian Strictly Come Dancing a couple of years ago. He wasn't the worlds best dancer, but he had enough loyal fans that voting for him, included me.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top