Hello all.

thebluekid

In the Ressies
Messages
332
Reaction score
284
As per my single contribution to this forum thus far; been here for years as a dirty, disgusting lurker, oftentimes contemplating creating account in bewilderment to some of the opinions of my fellow blues on here. Today though, the straw that broke the camel's back arrived when I read a user suggest that Dortmund wouldn't accept an offer twice as high as Haaland's buy-out clause; absolutely mental!

Anyway, 28, from South Wales, ex-forces, been a blue since I was wriggled in to a babygrow and have had some mint experiences and some absolutely awful ones supporting and watching us over the years. I'm a FA level 2 coach with a keen interest in football as a whole, not just Chelsea. Can be frequently seen shouting, swearing and instructing games as if I actually had a buck of knowledge. Nothing quite like being told by your Grandma to 'STFU!' as you lose yourself watching Bakayoko pass to the advertisement board.

Hope to engage with you all and potentially see you at the Bridge sometime.

thebluekid

 
Welcome on @thebluekid As you’ve probably seen in the past during the lurk, it’s pretty quiet close season. It’s mostly transfer talk, but then there’s Euros so who knows.

 
As per my single contribution to this forum thus far; been here for years as a dirty, disgusting lurker, oftentimes contemplating creating account in bewilderment to some of the opinions of my fellow blues on here. Today though, the straw that broke the camel's back arrived when I read a user suggest that Dortmund wouldn't accept an offer twice as high as Haaland's buy-out clause; absolutely mental!

Anyway, 28, from South Wales, ex-forces, been a blue since I was wriggled in to a babygrow and have had some mint experiences and some absolutely awful ones supporting and watching us over the years. I'm a FA level 2 coach with a keen interest in football as a whole, not just Chelsea. Can be frequently seen shouting, swearing and instructing games as if I actually had a buck of knowledge. Nothing quite like being told by your Grandma to 'STFU!' as you lose yourself watching Bakayoko pass to the advertisement board.

Hope to engage with you all and potentially see you at the Bridge sometime.

thebluekid
Welcome.

 
200.gif


 
Back
Top