Steve KB New Signing Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 19, 2017 #2 Is Chelsea broke? The manner we've missed out on some key players, I'm tempted to believe CFC's bank balance isn't looking good.
Is Chelsea broke? The manner we've missed out on some key players, I'm tempted to believe CFC's bank balance isn't looking good.
Blue Ballet Youth Team Messages 231 Reaction score 108 Aug 19, 2017 #3 Steve KB said: Is Chelsea broke? The manner we've missed out on some key players, I'm tempted to believe CFC's bank balance isn't looking good. Click to expand... Oi Vey!!! Players we have missed in the past because we were broke....Di Stefano, Becjenbauer, Pele, Maradonna, Cryuff, Platini, Zico, Zidane................ All due to not ever having enough money to keep the crystal ball maintained! Oh, and WELCOME! Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2017
Steve KB said: Is Chelsea broke? The manner we've missed out on some key players, I'm tempted to believe CFC's bank balance isn't looking good. Click to expand... Oi Vey!!! Players we have missed in the past because we were broke....Di Stefano, Becjenbauer, Pele, Maradonna, Cryuff, Platini, Zico, Zidane................ All due to not ever having enough money to keep the crystal ball maintained! Oh, and WELCOME!
S strider6004 Legend Messages 13,786 Reaction score 4,998 Aug 19, 2017 #4 Welcome Steve KB, not broke though perhaps keeping a tight ship.