Hello, every Chelsea fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice tracksuits!!

Not that any chelsea players have been known for seeing snow in the summer......

 
What direction does the water go down your plugholes?? Is it clockwise or anti-clockwise??

Always wondered if its just an old wives tale....
No, it's true. (I'm an old wife, so I should know!)

 
very nice tracksuits!!

Not that any chelsea players have been known for seeing snow in the summer......
Last time I was in Moss Side (after a night out in the Brick House - any idea if it is still there?) I saw so much stuff I swore blind there was Colombian nubile lovelies singing me Carpenters songs.

 
You two are hijacking Pyzy's thread! Where's the bouncer mod who chucks stiff into the Random Chat bin?

 
All hijakcks are born equal, it is just that some are more equal than others.

 
Where's the bouncer mod who chucks stiff into the Random Chat bin?
Why put me in the picture? I've given up moving 'nothing' posts these days into Random Chat, there would be too much to do around the forums and could take weeks.

 
Why put me in the picture? I've given up moving 'nothing' posts these days into Random Chat, there would be too much to do around the forums and could take weeks.
So it WAS you? I didn't put a capital letter at "mod" - wasn't getting at you at all! I thought it was Ethical!! (sorry, Eth!)

 
What was me? Moving crap posts into random chat? I wouldn't possibly know where to start to locate the posts in question.

 
Welcome

Do people ever gamble in China?
Is that sarcasm? :)

I didn`t register from China but I have been living in China for a year now. I registered back home in Estonia and started to read this forum years and years back...

Chinese love football....you see lots of them wearing various footie shirts over I always try to give them sh*t if I see a chinese manc/w**k or scouser, specially when playing football with them...its more like friendly banter but its hard with them cause sarcasm and irony are not very known to chinese people.

PS! its funny that I have seen all kind of smaller team shirts over here also like leeds, boro or even Rens but I`ve never seen some guy wearing a sp*ds one

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top