Hello everyone

Canoville

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
It appears this is the best way to introduce myself. I'm a half Brit/half Dane. Spent my first 12 years living Denmark, and the next 15 years in London. I moved to the north of England for work last year, so I don't get to home matches as often, but I attend as many away matches as I can when Chelsea are anywhere north of Leicester. Buzzing to have the football back. I hope you all kept safe and sane in the last 3 months. Up the blues.

  • Chelsea Fc
  • Forum Free
  • Guideline
  • Jump
  • Notifications
  • Topic
  • Calendar
  • Online
  • Forum
  • Chelsea Fc
  • Forum Free
  • Guideline
  • Jump
  • Notifications
  • Topic
  • Calendar


  • Online
  • Forum
  • Chelsea Fc
  • Forum Free
  • Guideline
  • Jump
  • Notifications
  • Topic
  • Calendar
  • Online
  • Forum

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top