What? You don’t just support Pulisic?A warm hello from Denver Colorado. I have been a Chelsea supporter for about 30 years now. I look forward to having a forum to chat in that doesn't involve the normal poor commentary by half hearted American fans.
You'll meet at least one....A warm hello from Denver Colorado. I have been a Chelsea supporter for about 30 years now. I look forward to having a forum to chat in that doesn't involve the normal poor commentary by half hearted American fans.
Don’t know what you’re on about mate, I’m not a chef. I have a new mystery career that nobody has guessed yet.One of your fellow countrymen posted this as a typical American breakfast I know us English have a terrible reputation for food but this looks absolutely hideous. We also have some very run of the mill chefs happy new year @Munkworth
![]()
What I find incredible is the colour of the cat puke. You are too young to remember these sweets called Parma Violets absolutely horrible they were that's what that sauce if that's what it is looks like liquidised versionDon’t know what you’re on about mate, I’m not a chef. I have a new mystery career that nobody has guessed yet.
Can we please stop spreading the picture of the cat vomit breakfast!
Not too young at all - Parma Violets are the worst, they’re an evil trick you play on unsuspecting horrible children.What I find incredible is the colour of the cat puke. You are too young to remember these sweets called Parma Violets absolutely horrible they were that's what that sauce if that's what it is looks like liquidised version![]()