Hello from Ivory Coast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DidierDrogba

New Signing
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi! New here!

Once lived in Britain but moved out to Ivory Coast and living there now!

It's Great but one thing i have never forgot from Britain is the mighty Chelsea and attend games whenever i am over which is pretty regularly to be honest but anyways enough about me! Haha

I will enjoy posting with you guys!

 
Hi, DD, and welcome to the Shed End. What took you to the Ivory Coast? (and don't say an aeroplane, someone's already done that one!)

 
Work brought me here it was an opportunity I could not miss!

I liked living in Britain but I do come over every 3-4 months so it's all good!

Plus weather out here is great compared to Britain! Haha

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome DD. Have to say the Ivory Coast international shirt is one of my most favourite though I did prefer the one that had the silhouette of elephants on it (I think it was the last world cup and probably made by Puma?)

 
Hello again Liam.CFC - most people find that having one account suffices!

 
Is Didier Liam CFC's dopplelganger? What a swizz!

 
Unbelievable! This is worse than UEFA.

Drogba pops in just to say hello and gets banned by Loz Platini and Mod Blatter for impersonating Liam!

 
Has Liam CFC been banned too or just Didier Alter-Ego?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top